Today, school FINALLY started for Hannah, something she had been begging for what felt like months. The girl I think would be sold on year round at this point (I know it will change). For the last few weeks, we've been doing a paper chain countdown (you know, like what you would do at Christmas time) to help her realize how much longer it would take.
Still, this is how the day started out. Although I think this was mainly just because she was feeling anti-photogenic.

Once in the classroom, all was well, esp. when she saw all of her buddies. She also is very excited about her teacher, Miss Becky.

Look at this good student raise her hand! And sitting like such a big girl. Honest, she looks like an angel in this picture (although word on the street is that she got in trouble for wrestling with her friend Kara who is sitting on the right of Hannah, our left.)

After school Kevin tried to take some better pictures of her, to a little luck.

Here with her friend Kara, her wrestling partner-in-crime

I'm so excited for this school year, I think Hannah will have a great time and enjoy the class so much! Plus, I've put blood, sweat and tears into the preschool getting it ready for this year, so part of me goes "she better like it or else!"
2 comments:
great update (this one and "blog worthy")! How many days will Hannah do preschool this year? I think we have such similar situations with the temperaments of our girls. I love it. :) Allie is tangent queen...especially while I'm discussing reasons for discipline. :)
Hannah is going 3 days a week, 3 hours a day. I'm glad that it is more than last year because Kindergarten is full days.
What is Allie doing for preschool this year?
Post a Comment