Hannah Quote of the Moment

"Do cats wear collars? Maybe they don't need collars because they won't run away because they are smart."

Abby Quote of the Moment

"I will be the mom. But who will be the dad? I think I will wear mom's wedding dress."

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

8

Yesterday (6/29) marked an important milestone in our house. It was Kevin and mine 8th anniversary. I thought I would highlight 8 major accomplishments from the last 8 years.

1) 2 college degrees
2) 1 MDiv
3) 2 first "real" jobs
4) 2 second "real" jobs
5) 3 states (1 twice)
6) 5 addresses
7) Hannah & Abby
8) paper pregnancy

I look forward to adding to this list with each passing year. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot home-owner!!
That was a big step too.

Love,
Mom

GEB said...

Happy anniversary! Our 8th is coming up in a few days--I'll have to think about a similar list. Earlier this week I commented to T. that for us the 1990s were the decade of high school + college + first careers, while the 2000s were the decade of marriage + kids + graduate degrees/starting 2nd careers. Wonder what's around the next corner for all of us.