Hannah in front of my old dorm, Tiki. We called it the "love shack"!

End of week children's program. They learned a lot of cool songs.





(these are the type of pictures you take when you just have your phone. does anyone have any certain apps that they like to use with their IPhone 4 that helps out with the pictures?)
When Abby saw these, she immediately said, "I miss my friends! I hope I get to see them again next year!" That is something echoed by us all. We were lucky enough to go on a scholarship and know that it was, most likely, a one time occurrence. But, we will try to maybe budget it in for next year. We found, once there, that we were in desperate need of refreshment and are so grateful that we were able to find it there. I think, in the busyness of life, sometimes I forget that this calling on our lives is a bit of a challenge and that we need to make sure that we do things to prevent being rundown and dried out.
It was a week of fun, learning and renewal. Most likely my favorite week of the summer.



2 comments:
Try instagram - it seems to be really popular and I've liked using is (as little as I do...)
I must say I really like Abby's comment about the week! :) It was a fun week. I'm sorry my pictures never made it anywhere. I had more troubles with them this summer.
Post a Comment