Hannah Quote of the Moment

"Do cats wear collars? Maybe they don't need collars because they won't run away because they are smart."

Abby Quote of the Moment

"I will be the mom. But who will be the dad? I think I will wear mom's wedding dress."

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bountiful harvest

Our garden had a rather sluggish start (thanks a lot June! couldn't you have been just a tad nicer?!) but has picked up speed. I find it quite unfair that my gardening intensive time is either a) planting in the midst of school ending or b)harvesting in the midst of school starting. I'd much prefer my time spent in c) enjoying summer break. Oh well...


Um, what do I do with all of this?? (besides bless other people with it?)


Siamese twin yellow squash? who knew?



Raspberry crisp made entirely out of our garden raspberries. Well, two days of harvest of our raspberries. In another two days I should be able to make a new one. Our raspberries are crazy!

Upcoming--what do you do with 10 butternut squashes?

1 comment: