Hannah Quote of the Moment

"Do cats wear collars? Maybe they don't need collars because they won't run away because they are smart."

Abby Quote of the Moment

"I will be the mom. But who will be the dad? I think I will wear mom's wedding dress."

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A catch up...

Well, with all the craziness of the last month, I have neglected some of the picture posting of the different things we have done. Life hasn't calmed down, but I thought I should do this before things get even crazier.

We went to the zoo with our good friends, the Rigoults (better known as Kennan and family) and the Tuckers (better known as Katie and family). We had a great time -- the kids loved looking at animals together and running all over the place with each other. I was a slacker and did not bring my camera, mostly because I didn't have enough hands for it and also, Jennifer and Karin always bring theirs. I haven't stolen Karin's memory card yet, but I did get my hands on Jennifer's. Here are the results.




After the zoo, we came home and had the community Cinco De Mayo party (about 10 days late...). Abby had a fun time at the party hanging out with her friends, Brayden (the oldest one) and Lydia (on her tummy).
We also did a trip to the fire station, where a seminary friend volunteers. Hannah loved it, especially since she went with two of her favorite boys, Kennan and Joshua.

Now, you know spring has arrived when you start taking carpool trips to the Bent Spoon (Princeton's best ice cream shop). We went with Katie and Kennan (again... notice a trend?). Later, the dads lend a hand/head. That's all the pictures for now! I have some aquarium pictures I need to download and share, but it might take me a day or so...

Now a funny story. We've been riding on lots of elevators, where it is always Hannah's job to push the buttons (it is a great number recognition activity-too bad most places don't have more than 3 floors!). Today, as we were getting ready for bed, Hannah climbed up on her bed and, while I hurried her, said, "wait a minute! I've got to go down on the elevator. Not the stair thing because I've got a stroller! Push the button. SWOOSH!" Hopped off her bed, "okay, now I am down."

No comments: