So, remember that camcorder that I mentioned a post or two ago (while bemoaning the fact that Hannah's dance recital is STILL not up for viewing)? It is called the Flip Ultra and, I think, is just super cool. Easy to use, plugs right into your computer, uses a memory card instead of a disk so very easy transfer... Anyways. Amazon right now is sell them for about $59 with tax (more than half off their listed price). It proved to be too good of an opportunity to pass up so, in the next week or so, I'll be getting one in the mail!
So, coming soon to a blog near you, Abby and Hannah, loud and in person!
(*I learned about this great deal via a blog I follow, Z Recs, which is always chalk full of useful information like what sippy cups rock, unique toys and lots of safety info on products)
Why Is It Important to Travel in Your Own Country
3 months ago



3 comments:
my dad got one for his birthday...very cool. m
Can't wait to hear all about it and see all that you upload to the blog with it! And I want to see pics from your new paint job and carpet downstairs!
I've been looking at those Flip videos and heard good things about them. I think we're close to leaving our Hi-8 video camera and moving onto the digital world. :-) Let me know how it works.
Post a Comment