This post is exclusive for those of you who are pastor's wives. The rest, disregard.
So, on Facebook there is a newly formed group that is a place for us pws to talk and share things relating to our unique (and sometimes odd) place in the church. A quick thing--the group is "secret" which means that other people can't see it (so, husbands, random high school friends, church members, etc). If you think you'd like to join, let me know -- you need to be-friend the admin who will then invite you to the group.
Although I don't think this will replace chatting on the CRW playground, I still think it will be pretty good. :)
Why Is It Important to Travel in Your Own Country
3 months ago



1 comment:
Oh man, this is a conversation group I'd really value being part of. Problem is, I've vowed I won't join Facebook, because I don't need one more online distraction. I don't have an email for you but would love to chat a bit more, maybe get a bit more info about what the group is like. My email is my firstnamelastname@gmail.com
Post a Comment