Hannah Quote of the Moment

"Do cats wear collars? Maybe they don't need collars because they won't run away because they are smart."

Abby Quote of the Moment

"I will be the mom. But who will be the dad? I think I will wear mom's wedding dress."

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Oops-Forgotten Easter Picture Post!

Well, this might be a few weeks late, but better late than never, right?

Hannah with her buddy pre-Church Easter Egg HuntCan we all say too high?Look at that haul!A good reason to do youth ministry--always a willing girl to hold Abby (this is actually our go-to babysitter)PKs at the end of Easter--no good family picture for us! (you can't hear it, but Hannah is adamantly refusing to participate and Abby is just falling asleep...)Later on at home. I just had to get a good picture of Hannah in this dress (a steal of a deal from Gymborre Outlet-I LOVE that place! And I just might have already bought next year's dresses...) Revived and going again Easter afternoon at a friend's house. This hunt required Hannah to find 25 eggs--seriously! And there were 5 kids hunting!
Abby got lots of help--it pays to be the sweet little one
Hoped you enjoyed the pictures--sorry it is so belated!

1 comment:

Karin said...

Hannah looks so old. I can't believe our little girls are getting so big. Adorable dresses and yes, I can believe you have next years! Just another reason I like you!