One of these days I'm going to learn to take before and after pictures of projects that we do.
That day just hasn't come yet.
This is all after spending a good portion of today (and yesterday afternoon) working on our entry deck/stairs. It involved stripping off peeling paint and then re-painting with what will hopefully be more durable paint (actually made for decks and stairs). If this project sounds at all fun, well, then you didn't read it right.
Maybe I'll get around to posting an after picture. We'll see.
Why Is It Important to Travel in Your Own Country
5 months ago



2 comments:
I just stained a deck with two coats (and am hoping that wasn't a mistake) so I know how hard it was.
Love,
MOM
First she power-washed the deck. I couldn't help because I might get hurt...but Jeanne never gets hurt! The deck looks wonderful and I wouldn't have attempted it alone. Next time I'll have to do it by myself because now I know how. Sometimes being inexperienced at home repair is a benefit. The hardest part was dealing with the heat. Thank you, Jeanne--I owe you Big Time.
Love, Suzanne
Post a Comment