We've been far to busy to take time to post pictures and stories of our summer fun, but thought I'd try to catch you all (you know, the 3 readers that are still there) up.
I'm attempting to do this in somewhat chronological order, so I'm starting with swimming lessons.
This was Hannah's 3rd year and, by far, the easiest. We only did swim lessons for one week instead of the normal 2 due to scheduling conflicts with VBS. However, I felt Hannah got a lot out this year's swim lessons and started to show a lot of confidences in the the water.
Abby was finally old enough to join in the fun and take lessons. I wasn't sure how this would go. Abby is pretty confident and go with the flow, but her ice skating lessons were a bomb so I was afraid that this could be a repeat. And, of course, I knew how Hannah's first lessons went. Tears for the first week. Begging to skip it. I, naively, thought Abby's might go the same way.
But Abby is Abby and she LOVED the lessons. From Day 1 she bravely climbed in and loved every second of the lessons. (For her lessons they had "helpers" in the water with kids.)



2 comments:
I was sorry to miss most of their swimming time this summer. I enjoy watching their progress.
Give them hugs for me!!
Love, Grammie
So. How long do we have to wait for part 2 or 3 or...
: )
Post a Comment