This is going to be a quick post--I right now have a 40 minute break between when I dropped Hannah off at preschool and when I need to be there to take her on the field trip (to the post office to mail valentines). Abby is getting a quickie nap and I am getting a brief moment to go online.
Thanks so much for all the helpful responses! I really gained some great insight! I knew when I posted that many of you would have great ideas, but I honestly forgot how many of you fit into the education category (off the top of my head--2 Drs, 2 early elementary teachers, 1 preschool teacher, 1 homeschooling veteran and the always wise Michelle who sent me a super helpful link to the Wilberforce school).
I now have two science books that I plan to go through while tomorrow on our monthly pilgrimage to Spokane and a much better idea of where to go. I also just feel reassured that this stuff is tricky, regardless of how great the preschool is, although honestly, harder when not great.
Thanks again for all the suggestions!
Why Is It Important to Travel in Your Own Country
3 months ago



1 comment:
yeah...i am glad you have a plan! so yes you were right about seattle. so...i am there but will not have a car...how far are you from seattle? we will be in touch. love,m
Post a Comment