Hannah Quote of the Moment

"Do cats wear collars? Maybe they don't need collars because they won't run away because they are smart."

Abby Quote of the Moment

"I will be the mom. But who will be the dad? I think I will wear mom's wedding dress."

Monday, December 13, 2010

Abby's Preschool Christmas Program

Below are two videos I took during Abby's Preschool Christmas Program. Later on I will try to put up the pictures too.

The girl was extremely cute -- I don't think she has a shy bone in her body, which keeps catching me by surprise. She loved being up front, singing and dancing. She appears to be the type of child who was made for the spotlight. I commented to Kevin that I was surprised by that because she is our sweet, cuddly baby and that image of her seems to be at odds with the bold, attention seeking, dramatic girl that she is also. Lately I find myself marveling at her personality development--I think it will be fun to see Abby grow into the person she will be. At any rate, she won't be boring!

1 comment:

Karin said...

Those are so cute. It seems like Katie and Hannah were just that little last year, but saddly no. Abby did great and I love the outfit and bow mom!