Although Kevin didn't quite get close enough for a decent shot, this does show her pleasure and surprise.
The girl was beaming (and a tab bashful.)
Hannah with Mrs. Chambers after the assembly.
I went into this year with a lot of concerns. I didn't worry about Hannah not being able to handle the content, but rather if she would behave. Not an unfounded worry, as those of you who have spent extended time with Hannah know. However, she has risen to the occasion and impressed us with her willing attitude and outstanding classroom behavior. Yes, we've had our moments (ahh, like singing the b word-you know, the one that rhymes with witch-in class with a friend, with no clue what she was saying), but for the most part, she has done great.
Kevin and I were so proud of our girl on Monday and loved seeing her take pride in her accomplishments!
We also just go her first little report card. I won't go into details, but I found it funny that her area of excelling about grade level was vocabulary. Mrs. Chambers could have put it bluntly like this -- "the girl talks a lot."
***
Anyone still reading? Anyone?!



5 comments:
I am :). Way to go Hannah. Hope you all are enjoying the holidays!
I am too! Good job Hannah!
Of course I'm still reading!
Of course I read it all!! Tell Hannah we'll celebrate her accomplishment with a Grammie and Hannah trip out for something special.
Yeah Hannah! That is so great! Miss that kiddo!
Post a Comment