Hannah Quote of the Moment

"Do cats wear collars? Maybe they don't need collars because they won't run away because they are smart."

Abby Quote of the Moment

"I will be the mom. But who will be the dad? I think I will wear mom's wedding dress."

Saturday, June 21, 2008

On the road again...

Well, we've hit the road again. We currently are in Vancouver, WA, visiting Kevin's family. Then we will be flying south to visit my family and for ordination. I'm not sure if it is nice to leave the chaos of the new house and have a break from it or bad to leave a mess, knowing it will be waiting for us when we come back (the day before Kevin starts work). The nice thing is that while we are gone we will be having central heating and air put in, missing the craziness of workers in the house. Soon, we will be posting pictures again -- we've just got to get our desk top up and running (it is currently in a box, in a room). So, please be patient!

No comments: