Hannah Quote of the Moment

"Do cats wear collars? Maybe they don't need collars because they won't run away because they are smart."

Abby Quote of the Moment

"I will be the mom. But who will be the dad? I think I will wear mom's wedding dress."

Saturday, September 13, 2008

By popular demand...


Here is a picture of my new haircut. Yes, Kevin knows how to work a camera, I just don't like being the subject... Not sure if this shows my cut very well. Oh well. :) What I think is interesting is that Raehanne was surprised that I had always worked to get rid of any curl or wave in my hair instead of working with what I had... I personally think that is because I had straight hair till 18 and never quite adjusted to non-straight hair. I do like her idea of going with the type of hair I have instead of against it. Plus, she swears it will be easier to do in the morning, a must have for any mom!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks really good. And this is a cute pic of you and Abby. YEAH!

Anonymous said...

so cute! You guys look so happy!
I like the wave!

Julie said...

I like it! So do you even have to blow dry or do you just let it be?

judahmo said...

Cute haircut and a great photo! It sounds like you've already found a good hairdresser and you've been there how long? :)

Shannon

Laurie M. Lee said...

I had straight hair until after my first pregnancy. I've never been able to adjust to wavy hair so I spend a ridiculous amount of time ironing my hair straight.

Embrace the wave or curl, Alisa! You go girl!