Hey, so check out this website: http://www.couleedamchurch.org/ One of Kevin's, and the session's, goal was to get a nice website for the church up and running. With the help of our good Princeton friend, Andrew Zirschky, who did all the work, it is offically up and running!
And if you are wondering why the kids under the Children and Youth section are so cute (and why it is just them!) that is because we are in the process of getting pictures of the other kids too....
Why Is It Important to Travel in Your Own Country
3 months ago



4 comments:
Good site, and yes those kids are adorable.
I love Kevin's office hours!
Yeah, those are just the times that he is "offically" in the office to meet with people or stuff like that. He obviously works more... :)
Hey I love the site. I hope youre planning on posting pics of your new haircut.
Hey Kevin Awesome job on the website!
Brenda
Post a Comment