We have a sickie on our hands. Hannah choose this weekend to spike a 103 plus fever, which is slightly funny because a year ago this weekend she also got sick (which meant that I went into labor knowing my other baby was sick). Poor girl is miserable -- there doesn't seem to be anything in particular wrong with her, just a high fever (honestly, an ear infection you can do something about--high fever and plain suffering, not much). She went to bed tonight for the third night sick and, unfortunately, worse tonight then she was two nights ago. Here's hoping that tomorrow is better (and, that birthday girl Abby doesn't get it!).
In an attempt to convince Hannah to eat, I decided to step up and be Super Mom -- make rice pudding from scratch (why rice pudding? she loves rice and cinnamon and it contains milk and eggs -- plus, pretty mild and I like it!). Must say, turned out great. Too bad Sickie decided that smoothies were the way to go. So, instead of eating the pudding (or the dinner of chicken and rice, which I also made at her request), Hannah had a smoothie for dinner/dessert. Oh well, maybe my next attempt at Super Mom will work...
****
Our house is gearing up for Abby's birthday. This Wednesday she'll graduate into the single digits and on Saturday she'll have her party (we're mean parents, I think we'll make her wait till then to open presents -- luckily she has no clue about any of it!). I still am not sure how she ever got this big....
Why Is It Important to Travel in Your Own Country
3 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment