Hannah Quote of the Moment

"Do cats wear collars? Maybe they don't need collars because they won't run away because they are smart."

Abby Quote of the Moment

"I will be the mom. But who will be the dad? I think I will wear mom's wedding dress."

Friday, January 9, 2009

Conversations

Hannah to Abby: "Do you want to go have goldfish, young lady?"

Abby to Hannah: "Yes!" and heads to her highchair.

Not sure what part is funnier--Hannah playing the mom role (which she does to Abby all the time-much more realistic then with her dollies) or Abby carrying a conversation and understanding everything said.

2 comments:

Novenson said...

so cute! sorry about the phone mishap...m

jennifer said...

Too cute! And I love her quote at the top of the page. Did you see my last blog about Kennan's conversation with me?? And he is a preacher's kid...we are in trouble!! :)