Hannah Quote of the Moment

"Do cats wear collars? Maybe they don't need collars because they won't run away because they are smart."

Abby Quote of the Moment

"I will be the mom. But who will be the dad? I think I will wear mom's wedding dress."

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Delayed Abby 8 Months

Okay, so cute girl is almost 9 months, but I wanted to go back and post these pictures we got taken shortly after her 8 month mark.




Ain't she cute? We certainly think so. She is also enjoying Cheerios, eating 3 solid meals a day (weighing in at 18 lbs, 3 oz -- she's finally slowed down on weight gain), saying cute stuff like "da da da" and "ma ma ma" (although, maybe not quite at the right moment) and sleeping through the night (can I get an "Amen!"?). She is not crawling forward, but does mysteriously move backwards and in a circle like a clock hand. I must say, she is unmotivated in the crawling sector -- why crawl when being held is so much sweeter?

She also, of course, loves big sister. The two girls get into giggle fests all the time, but Hannah does take offense when Abby "spits" at her and, once, bites her toe. :)

4 comments:

Amber said...

Your girls are darling! It is so fun to see what your family is up to! I miss you and Kevin!

Anonymous said...

She is still the most photogenic girl I know. They look great!
We miss you so much. I'll call you
soon!
-Karin

jennifer said...

I LOVE these pictures!!! And I like the new blog look also...wonder where you got that idea from???

Miranda said...

She is so cute :) And sounds really similar to the baby I care for with the cheerios and the not crawling. And you got Hannah to smile normal for a picture!