Hannah Quote of the Moment

"Do cats wear collars? Maybe they don't need collars because they won't run away because they are smart."

Abby Quote of the Moment

"I will be the mom. But who will be the dad? I think I will wear mom's wedding dress."

Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Teaser

Okay, so I don't have enough energy to sort through all the pictures that we took today, but, to help make the grandparents and aunts and uncles happy, I thought I would post the pictures from today's photo shoot at Picture People. It took awhile, but Hannah warmed up and we got some great pictures (her smile is generated by putting Abby right next to the photographer and having Abby smile at her). The "Zazzle" that you see on the picture is to keep us from infringing on copyrights and printing the pictures.




Isn't our girl cute?

Now for a quick moment of mommy-bragging (sorry) -- after hearing Hannah pray "God is great, God is good, now we thank God for our food" (courtesy of preschool) about a million times, we decided to teach her the Lord's Prayer. We've been doing this by just praying it at night with her, letting her fill in the blanks if she wants. Well, tonight, she told Kevin that she wanted to do it all by herself, which she then proceeded to do, with minimal errors, none of theological importance:). Okay, now I'm done.

No comments: